Well I’d say I did a pretty good job this week (maybe not on the scores, but hey no one is perfect). Let’s take a look –
My picks for the top 10 matchups this week –
- Bamers (1) vs the other Dogs in the West – 38-17 Bama
- FSU (2) vs. Syracuse – They would win this one without Winston – FSU wins 45-6
- Ohio State (3) vs Illinois – Ohio State wins and gets ready for the Michigan game – 45-7
- Stanford (4) vs. USC – Upset pick here..I think USC sneaks in and wins this one – 23-20
- Baylor (5) vs Texas Tech – Baylor rolls 56-14
- Oregon (6) v Utah – Oregon 58-10
- Auburn (7) v Georgia (25) – UGA pulls out a win 31-27
- South Carolina (10) v battered Gators – USC 31-7
- Bama won 20-7, but that doesn’t surprise me since they had just won against LSU and probably just came out flat. They’ll be ready for Auburn.
- FSU did exactly what I thought they’d do to Syracuse
- Ohito State won, but gave up 35 to Illinois? Hmm im sure they would wipe the floor with Bama and FSU (Insert eye roll)
- Told you USC would sneak the win and by 3!
- Baylor rolls and im beginning to think they are the real deal. They should be in front of Ohio State at least.
- Oregon wins easily
- UGA once agains breaks my heart into a million pieces…what’s new this year?
- USC wins a close one. I was a bit surprised by the score. I thought USC would get some points off turnovers, but hey its the SEC.
So I went 8-1 in my picks in week 12. Let’s see if I can go perfect in week 13.
– Armchair QB